The Squash Court had new flooring surface back in 2012. Due to recent roof leaks, the flooring surface has been damaged resulting on the East court not available for use. The floor finishes and repainting are expected to cost RM7,000.00.
The following findings were observed by the MCKK Restoration Sub-committee during their assessment in May 2021:
- Damaged flooring at the East court due to water penetration.
- There appears to be water intrusion in the East court even though the roof appears to have been repaired recently.
Impacts to students:
- East court cannot be used.
- To investigate the cause of water intrusion, including detail inspection on the roof.
- Replace floor finishes and repaint.